Industry-leading Digital Marketer – we want you!
We’re on the look-out for an outstanding Digital Marketer to join the ThingsAt marketing team in Melbourne.
The Digital Marketer is vital to our business and critical to the successful delivery of key marketing strategies.
To succeed in this role, you should have a passion for performance improvement and optimisation as well as the ability to learn and take on projects such as content development and cross-channel advertising
What it’s like working with us
At ThingsAt you’ll be part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking company, working on high-profile customer projects. While you help revolutionise our industry, we’ll support you to be the best you can be. You’ll be presented with interesting projects, supported by open-minded colleagues, and given ample opportunity to develop your skills. It’s more than a job when you join ThingsAt, we care about each other and the impact we have on everything around us – and that’s what makes us great.
Some of the special added extras you’ll enjoy
- Discounted technology hardware pricing
- A training and education allowance
- Birthday and study leave
- COVID-19 vaccination leave
- Reimbursement for flu vaccinations
- Leave support for emergency volunteer services (e.g., SES, Red Cross, FRV).
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your new role is to deliver automated journeys and effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimise and accelerate pipeline generation.
As part of a growing team, this role will work closely with the CEO, Sales and Project Managers for customer projects. This role is responsible for lead generation and execution of ThingsAt digital marketing campaigns, as well as supporting brand presence.
Is this you?
- You’re a team player, flexible and adaptable, and an outstanding communicator
- You get stuff done – resourceful, decisive, and quick to respond when called into action
- You like wearing a variety of hats and are willing to pitch in wherever needed
- You are highly organised and detail-oriented
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects of various size, at times consecutively, while always knowing which thing needs to happen first
- You have a learner-mindset, always looking for opportunities to grow your expertise.
You’ll be focused on managing the implementation of all prospective lead capture strategies, nurture communications and conversion campaigns to progressively develop highly segmented and personalised campaigns to improve future engagement and conversion.
In this dynamic role your core responsibilities will also include:
- Continually test, learn and optimise strategies in play
- Undertake reporting to generate insights into our customer lifecycle including key trends, segmentation, performance metrics and recommendations to add value
- Promote and support a range of initiatives focused on growing customer engagement, brand awareness, customer loyalty and advocacy
- Undertake A/B segmentation testing to evaluate and optimize new opportunities, driving campaign performance
- Be agile and able to learn new things and take on new projects/tasks such as content development and cross-channel advertising
- Managing implementation of customer delivery “communication journeys” as part of projects for customers
- Manage and optimise social platforms to drive customer engagement and lead generation. Communicate culture and values through social marketing
- Internal marketing and branding support across various teams
Experience and expertise
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within B2B businesses or in the tech industry
- Hands-on experience driving email engagement and a passion for performance improvement and optimisation
- Is curious, flexible, adaptable and with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of revenue-driven marketing strategies with an understanding of ROI and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of LinkedIn business, WordPress, Canva & Google Analytics and Twitter
- Demonstrable experience with Salesforce.com CRM and Pardot marketing platforms
- A deep understanding of analysing marketing campaign results and interpreting those results for constant improvement of campaigns and funnel optimisation
- Experience in customer journey mapping, along with building and executing effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimise and accelerate pipeline generation
- Diploma in Marketing or relevant tertiary qualification preferred
ThingsAt works on high-value, high-accountability end user compute projects that enhance our core business, Device as a Service (DaaS). We collaborate with our customers to achieve great outcomes and pride ourselves on our integrity and honesty. We are always looking for innovations, bringing efficiency and value to our customers.
ThingsAt is committed to equality, opportunity, and respect for all to ensure everyone’s voice is heard.
Apply via your LinkedIn profile Apply directly