We’re hiring Service Delivery Managers! If you are looking for an opportunity to leverage your skills and make a difference in a fast-moving, forward-thinking company- talk to us today!
What it’s like working with us
At ThingsAt you’ll be part of a growing company that’s going places, working on interesting and challenging customer projects. While you help revolutionise our industry, we’ll support you to be the best you can be. You’ll be presented with interesting projects, supported by open-minded colleagues, and given ample opportunity to develop your skills. It’s more than a job when you join ThingsAt, we care about each other and the impact we have on everything around us – and that’s what makes us great.
Reporting to the Head of Technology and Operations, the Service Delivery Manager assures the effective and efficient delivery of services, requiring that they deliver, manage, administer and report on an enterprise-wide Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution.
This position will require you to be responsible for liaising closely with internal and external customers (including Leadership), project teams, external vendors and other stakeholders to ensure DaaS requirements are delivered on time and to agreed customer requirements. Your genuine passion for providing the best customer experience, support and improving processes and ways of working will be favourably regarded.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of customer satisfaction are always maintained.
- Manage service quality and improvement of service delivery processes
- Provide the first point of contact for DaaS enquiries and issue escalation/resolution.
- Provide technical leadership/direction and support
- Ensure all SLAs are met through analysis and presentation of SLA reporting, ensuring any direct impact is dealt with appropriately
- Supporting the leadership team on analysis and presentations as required
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with, present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple accounts at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Dynamic and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish meaningful, long-term relationships
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ Service Delivery experience with a focus on relationship management
- Strong experience in ITIL processes and have the associated formal qualifications (Minimum ITIL Foundations)
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Experience in managing relationships and negotiation with suppliers/vendors