Wave hello to our new brand (and goodbye to your IT problems, too)
Today we’re excited to show off our new brand!
Our business is growing and changing; and we needed to update our brand and how we talk about our business to reflect those changes. Our new logo represents the many moving parts of a fleet of IT devices and how ThingsAt brings those moving parts together with our best-in-class Device as a Service (DaaS) solution.
We’ve got a new look. But it’s more than just a logo change. How we look represents who we are and why we are here. We understand that business can be complicated. Many moving parts can take your focus away from what’s important. Technology is constantly evolving. Security risks are surging. ThingsAt bring it all together for you by providing a seamless way to outsource the hassle of IT device management.
When reviewing our brand, we asked the question – ‘Why are we in business?’ Fundamentally it comes down to two things.
- We give our customers control by helping them outsource non-core activities and
- We provide our customers with clarity through the insights acquired from our unique combination of specialist end user computing advisory and professional services.
At the heart of it all is our promise – and Control with Clarity sums up our why.
We love managing devices for businesses of all sizes. Our best-in-class DaaS, strategic consulting and professional services helps our customers take control, reduce costs, create a happier workforce and focus their business on what they do best.
In a nutshell:
- We take away the distraction and hassle of managing the lifecycle of laptops and other devices and replace it with a per user cost that scales with your business.
- We are vendor independent, so you choose the vendor or get us to put the best package together for your people and your organisation.
- We have a unique combination of deep experience across consulting, professional services and managed services so we know how to get device management as a service right.
Compared to our former technical, serious look, you’ll notice ThingsAt has got a lot more colourful. We wanted to take a fresh and modern approach and inject some of our personality into the brand. We are real, we have fun and we are really good at what we do.
As such, the traits of our brand are guided by our values
- We are collaborative – our customers and our internal teams work together to produce great outcomes.
- We act with integrity – we take ‘Control with Clarity’ for our customers seriously. We always tell the truth.
- We are community minded – we engage with the wider community and pursue equality and opportunity for all.
- We care – we support and respect each other and ensure everyone’s voice can be heard.
- We are innovative – we look for new ways to bring value to our customers and create easier ways to do things.
Our new look is just the beginning. Stay tuned, there’s more to come.